With a continued high demand for business finance solutions from New Zealand businesses nationwide, Finance New Zealand is looking to grow our national network of business partners.
Our team of business partners are customer orientated individuals with a passion for helping to provide business finance solutions to a wide range of New Zealand businesses across many industries.
Our team of business partners have:
- A strong drive to source new client relationships through direct approaches, networking, and established business relationships.
- Excellent ability to build enduring client relationships by providing advice, support, and guidance to clients.
- Business finance, leasing, and/or banking experience (a minimum of five years preferred) necessary to demonstrate expertise when advising clients and our funding partners as to how to structure clients financing, leasing and banking transactions.
- Successful business partners without banking or leasing experience have generally come from strong sales backgrounds e.g. machinery, sales or commercial property.
- Our business partners know what a financeable transaction looks like, and they know how to source the information that is required from their clients to present to our funding partners.
- An ability to work with both their clients and our funding partners to achieve financing/banking structures that are fair, balanced and mutually beneficial for all parties.
- Demonstrated history of maintaining and building technical knowledge in both finance/banking and of the key industries that we provide finance solutions for.
- A strong ability to drive themselves independently to achieve results, grow their client base, whilst being a good fit with our team environment.
If the above sounds like you, and if you wish to discuss the benefits of building your own business within the Finance New Zealand team, please complete the form below or contact Simon Webster on 027 817 9727 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.